Looking for a comfy way to show your enthusiasm and respect for the Tuskegee Airmen? The CAF Red Tail Squadron now offers swag from head to toe!
Check out the exclusive high-top sneakers honoring Tuskegee Airman! Dress down while being styled up with shoes that sport the markings of the aircraft the Airmen flew.
Did You Know?
Capt Luther Smith’s service with the 332nd Fighter Group included 133 combat missions within eight months, destroying two German aircraft in air and 10 in ground strafing attacks. On his final mission, Smith’s aircraft was heavily damaged and he bailed out over Yugoslavia, where he was taken captive as a POW for seven months.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Available in men’s sizing. Adjust down 1.5 in size to convert to women’s sizing.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Shipping Details: Shipping is included in price!
These shoes ship from China. Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is handcrafted, packaged and shipped from the manufacturer.
Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.
*** Note: Due to COVID-19, our shipping times have been delayed.
Please understand that your order WILL arrive. We are doing our very best to minimize any delays.
We offer a size guarantee that if a shoe does not fit we will offer one free replacement size providing the replacement size no more that 2 sizes from the original order.