Shipping & Tax included.
Did you know?
During his time in combat, Lt Col Brown completed missions strafing targets on the ground and protecting bombers in the air. On his 30th mission, he was shot down over enemy territory, bailing out of his badly damaged P-51 and being taken as a prisoner of war.
He retired in 1965 with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He had flown 20 different military aircraft and had served a post at the Strategic Air Command under his belt during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from the overseas facility. Estimated shipping time is 4 weeks.
*** shipping times noted are during non-pandemic times