P-51D "Tall In The Saddle" of Lt Col George Hardy Low Top Canvas Shoes
Available for Men & Women!
Looking for a comfy way to show your enthusiasm and respect for the Tuskegee Airmen? The CAF Red Tail Squadron now offers swag from head to toe!
Check out the exclusive low-top sneakers honoring Tuskegee Airman! Dress down while being styled up with shoes that sport the markings of the aircraft the Airmen flew.
About Lt Col George Hardy Lt Col George Hardy is a highly decorated member of the Tuskegee Airmen. Lt Col Hardy had a 30-year military career and he flew combat missions in three wars. In WWII Hardy flew 21 combat missions in the P-51. During the Korean War he flew 45 combat mission as the pilot of a B-29 bomber. In the Vietnam War he flew 70 combat missions piloting an AC-119K gunship.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Available in men’s sizing. Adjust down 1.5 in size to convert to women’s sizing.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Shipping Details: Shipping is included in price!
These shoes ship from China. Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is handcrafted, packaged and shipped from the manufacturer.
Estimated shipping time is 3-4 weeks.
We offer a size guarantee that if a shoe does not fit we will offer one free replacement size providing the replacement size no more that 2 sizes from the original order.